Week 6: The city I live in
Bournemouth is a pretty fun place to live. Here are 5 things I am thankful for in Bournemouth.
- The beach. I don’t think this needs an explanation! The beach is great.
- Vintage Shopping. Pokesdown/Boscombe has an amazing collection of vintage shops and all sorts of other little quirky shops.
- St Swithuns Church. I love my church. It’s full of wonderful people and is definitely a reason to stay in Bournemouth. (Is it bad that I’ve written about the beach and shopping before church? This list is not in preference order!!!!)
- Westbourne. Westbourne is an area of Bournemouth that I really love. It’s full of little boutique shops and cafes. If you haven’t explored Westbourne try Le Petit Prince. It’s a gorgeous little patisserie and cafe. If you buy any cake to take away you get it in a little white box. It makes me very happy.
- Boscanova. There are many cafes and restaurants that I love in Bournemouth but Boscanova gets its own special mention. Pancakes, coffee, really friendly staff! They also catered my sisters wedding and the food was amazing.